As at 31 March 2013, its portfolio of 12 high quality logistics warehouse properties are strategically located in established logistics clusters in Singapore and China, with a total Gross Floor Area ("GFA") of 4.83 million square feet and a property value of approximately S$972 million.
Cache aims to provide Unitholders with regular and stable distributions and long-term growth in distribution per Unit ("DPU") and net asset value ("NAV") per Unit, while maintaining an appropriate capital structure.
Acquisition Growth Strategy
- Pursue acquisition opportunities that provide attractive cash flows and yields relative to the Trust's weighted average cost of capital, and opportunities for future income and capital growth.
Active Asset Management Strategy
- Mitigate re-leasing risks and grow organically, thereby increasing the yield of its properties, and correspondingly, the NAV per Unit.
Focused Development Strategy
- Prudently undertake development activity when appropriate opportunities arise, while mitigating construction and leasing risks.
Capital and Risk Management Strategy
- Employ an appropriate mix of debt and equity in financing acquisitions, and utilise interest rate and currency hedging strategies where appropriate.
- Free up capital for re-deployment as and when appropriate.
- For the purposes of the Trust's investment mandate, "Asia-Pacific" is defined as Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, China, India, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Japan, Korea, Australia and New Zealand.